Laboratory Vacuum Ovens
Clients can avail from us an extensive array of Laboratory Vacuum Ovens, which is designed by our skilled professionals using quality approved raw materials and cutting edge technology. These ovens are available in various sizes and materials and can be customized as per the precise requirements of clients within the promised time frame. The offered Laboratory Vacuum Ovens are high in demand owing to their compact design, corrosion resistance, sturdy construction, energy efficiency and longer life.
Standard size : 280mm diameter x 380mm depth.
Temperature range : 5C above ambient to 100C / 200C / 300c.
- Digital temperature indicator cum controller with 0.1C display resolution.
- Temperature controlling accuracy: + 0.1C.
- Display accuracy ±0.5%, full scale.
- Sensor: PT100, Class-A type.
- Cylindrical type inner chamber made of dully polished Stainless steel 304 grade.
- Outer made of Mild Steel with powder coated.
- Air Heaters
- Vacuum level measured through Vacuum gauge.
- Glass wool Insulation.
- Gasket, handle and lock for door.
- SS meshed trays.
- Single phase 230V, 50Hz.
- Square type inner chamber.
- Large size vacuum oven, also available as per customer requirement.