Owing to our expertise, we manufacture, export and supply an exclusive range of Stainless Steel Cold Chamber. Designed and manufactured by our skilled professionals using quality tested factor inputs and high-end technology as per the set industry norms, these chambers assure longer life. This Stainless Steel Cold Chamber is widely appreciated due to its easy installation, optimum strength, robust construction and enhanced durability. These adapters are offered in different sizes at the most affordable prices as per the needs of clients.
Standard sizes : 600mm x 600mm x 600mm
750mm x 750mm x 750mm
Temperature ranges : -10 to +100oC / -40 to +100oC / -70 to +100oC / -70oC to +150C
Digital Microprocessor based, PID Temperature Indicator cum controller with display resolution of 0.1C.
Temperature controlling accuracy 2C.
Display accuracy 0.5%, full scale.
Class A grade, PT-100 Sensor (RTD).
- Vertical model.
- Inner Chamber made of dully polished Stainless Steel, 304 Grade. Outer made of Mild Steel, powder coated.
- Polyurethane Foam (PUF) and Glass Wool / Ceramic blanket Insulation.
- Handle, lock and heavy-duty hinges for door.
- Door with Silicon / Neoprene rubber gasket for leak proof.
- Forced air circulation to maintain uniformity of temperature.
- Frost Free Viewing Window to observe the testing components during working condition.
- Double walled full front opening door. Inner lined with SS.
- Long life Ni-chrome, SS heaters with fins for higher temperature.
- Automatic cut off for circulating fan when the door is opened.
- Lockable Wheels for easy movement.
- Drain facility to drain the condensed water from the chamber.
- Adjustable SS meshed trays.
Hermetically sealed EMERSON Copeland make compressor.
CFC free refrigerant filled.
Fin and tube type air-cooled condenser.
Safety features of Stainless Steel Cold Chamber:
- Provided with Suitable overload protectors and MCB s to ensure absolute safety to Electrical / Electronics and Refrigeration Systems.
- Provided with automatic water filling for humidity test.
- Door light is provided for viewing window.
- Single phase preventor will be provided for 3-phase instruments.
- High Pressure and Low Pressure safety cut off for Compressors.
- Fully solid-state relay (SSR) control for heaters.
- High and Low temperature deviation alarms.
Power Supply: Single-phase 230Volt / Three phase 440 Volt, 50 Hz.
- Calibration certificate traceability to NABL standards (Temperature controller with sensor).
- Tower Light with Red, Orange & Green indication to know the status of the machine.
- Specimen Protection to protect Components from high temperatures.
- Multi Programmable, cyclic Eurotherm PID controller with ramp and soak.
- IR lamps facility for component surface testing.
- Full Stainless steel (Inner & Outer).
- Computer Interface (RS232 / 485).
- Available in different chamber sizes, as per customers' requirements.
- Note: Due to continuous development SSLI reserves all the rights to change specifications without prior notice.